- hazuki_lynch: When I'm worrying too much about my health, I won't finish this intense album in one lifetime. （；゜０゜）Somehow with the help of doping we brought today's recording to an end. By drinking this (something for his throat) it became better but really for just one moment.
- hazuki_lynch: And especially shouting is the worst thing for the throat.
- hazuki_lynch: Sometimes I'm wondering until when I can keep on with this style of singing. I want to continue until the day Slipknot's Cory will give up! Somehow. Somehow.
- hazuki_lynch: Without shouting, the voice wouldn't become weaker during a tour, the recording would become easier. Although this sounds good, it's impossible! We started as a band that wants to have these shouting parts! So without shouting, it would make no sense/lack meaning.
- hazuki_lynch: By the way, after a constant coming and going we finally decided on the leading song for GALLOWS. Tomorrow will be the shooting for the PV. With my favorite director. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Awesome!!!!
- hazuki_lynch: This time the making-of will be included, so we have to be attentive during the break as well.
hazuki_lynch: Japanese is a pretty difficult language, right? If it wasn’t my native language, I would have given up on it for sure! All of you, who are studying Japanese: Don’t give up!!